Perennial Gardeners’ Royal Benevolent Society
Lumley Insurance Limited Customer Terms for Perennial Gardeners’ Royal Benevolent Society
In order to qualify under this promotion, to benefit the Perennial Gardeners’ Royal Benevolent Society, you must comply with the following criteria:
- You must be a UK resident aged 18 years or over;
- You must take out a household insurance policy* with us between 12th November 2018 and 30th November 2020 for a premium of at least £750** plus Insurance Premium Tax;
- You must have paid the insurance policy premium in full or, if paying by direct debit, the first monthly instalment by direct debit;
- Only one policy per household can qualify, so separate buildings and contents polices for the same household will only count as one qualifying policy;
- You must not be an existing customer of ours for a household insurance policy, as at the start date referred to in paragraph 2 above;
- A policy taken in joint names will be treated as one qualifying policy;
- You must not cancel the policy or your direct debit (if paying by that means) during the first period of insurance; and
- You must inform us, before taking out the policy, that you were referred to us by the Perennial Gardeners’ Royal Benevolent Society.
*A household insurance policy is a buildings and/or contents insurance policy in respect of a residence in the UK.
** The premium will not be below this level during the period of insurance, even if you reduce the sum insured.
We reserve the right to decide what constitutes a “household”.
Subject to your compliance with the above terms, we will make a donation of £250 (inclusive of VAT, if applicable) to the Perennial Gardeners’ Royal Benevolent Society, for the household insurance policy which you take out with us, within 14 days of the receipt (in cleared funds) by us of the insurance premium and Insurance Premium Tax or, if paying by direct debit, the first monthly instalment by direct debit.
In the event that we have grounds to terminate your insurance policy, in accordance with its terms, we will not be required to make the donation referred to above (or will be entitled to take steps to recover any such donation made).